The Evangelical Mission in Solidarity is a community of Churches and Mission Societies in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. It is committed to worldwide mission and interfaith cooperation. At present about 40 employees are working in the Secretariat in Stuttgart/Germany.
- Employer: Evangelische Mission in Solidarität e.V.
- Job Type: Position for College Graduates, Position in Management
- Field of Work: Education / Child Care, Other, Administration / Support / Organisation
- Work Hours: Full-Time Job
- Temporary Job: for an initial term of six years
- Location of Job: Vogelsangstraße 62, 70197 Stuttgart
- Entry Date:
- Application Deadline: 2021-03-21
- Coordination of the South-North exchange and South-South exchange including strategic planning for further development.
- Coordination of assignment of young adults as volunteers from the churches of the EMS Fellowship in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Finding communities and social institutions to host volunteers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Contact person for volunteers and hosts of placement.
- Planning, organisation and implementation of accompanying seminars before, during and after the volunteer service.
- Responsibility for the planning and implementation of international youth workshops in the EMS community.
- Organising members of the Youth Network and former volunteers to promote the EYVP.
- You have a Master Degree or a comparable degree in Protestant Theology, Humanities and Social Sciences or Educational Sciences.
- You are familiar with church structures and church development cooperation.
- You have experience in youth work.
- You have personal experiences in the field of ecumenical and international relationship.
- You have preferably spent a minimum period of two years abroad.
- You have gender sensitivity.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Membership in a church belonging to the ACK required
For more Information:
For more information please contact Rev Dr Kerstin Neumann (Head of Department Mission and Partnership), [email protected], Phone: +49 (0) 711 63678-33
Mrs. Cathrin Kaufmann, M.A. (Head of Human Resources), [email protected], Phone: +49 (0) 711 63678-18
Please send your application (motivation letter and curriculum vitae in English and German) together with at least one reference letter by 21.03.2021.
Evangelische Mission in Solidarität e.V.
Frau Cathrin Kaufmann