Team Manager * Humanitarian Project Management
To lead our Humanitarian Project Team, we are looking forward to recruiting a Team Manager*!
The position is permanent and fulltime with 39 h/week.
- Employer: CBM Christoffel-Blindenmission Christian Blind Mission e.V.
- Job Type: Position in Management
- Field of Work: Administration / Support / Organisation
- Work Hours: Full-Time Job
- Temporary Job:
- Location of Job: Stubenwald-Allee 5, 64625 Bensheim
- Entry Date:
- Application Deadline:
- Technical and disciplinary management of the members of the Humanitarian Project Management Team
- Management, oversight and reporting of assigned projects
- Coordination and oversight of the development of new IHA projects on the regional and global levels in close collaboration with the IHA technical advisors
- Coordination of interfaces with internal stakeholders, namely internal program standards, quality assurance and finance teams, institutional fundraising and philanthropy division and the regional structures
- Ensure continuous specialist technical advisory support (upon request and proactive) within the defined areas of technical expertise before, during and after project / programme implementation
- Representation of CBM in targeted networks and alliances, furthering CBM’s reputation in inclusive humanitarian action
- Target internal capacity building, especially towards the project/program related humanitarian implementation structures and partners
- University degree in humanitarian action, development, political sciences or a related field
- Profound understanding of standards and principles of IHA and their application in the project management cycle and humanitarian coordination mechanisms
- Personnel Management and leadership experience in the humanitarian sector desired
- Extensive project development experience
- Structured, quality-oriented and solution-oriented approach to work
- Independent, outgoing personality with high professional & social competence and diplomatic skills
- Very good knowledge of English, additional language skills (especially German or French) are an advantage
- Willingness to travel to humanitarian contexts, including those presenting security challenges
- Identification with the Christian values and the mandate of CBM
No official church membership required
- A meaningful position with a lot of creative freedom in the world's leading organisation in the field of Disability Inclusive Development
- A fair salary and extensive social benefits based on the collective bargaining system of Diakonie Deutschland (AVR-DD), 30 days holiday, company pension scheme and a wide range of further training opportunities
- Particularly good opportunities to balance work and private life through flexible working hours and generous regulations regarding mobile work
- An approachable, agile organisation with self-reliant people in a diverse and collegial team and great team spirit
- A modern building with barrier-free workplaces, very good IT equipment and a variety of social rooms such as a canteen, shower, relaxation room, etc.
How to apply
Please apply exclusively online via our applicant portal (see APPLY NOW).
A letter of motivation, CV and relevant (work) references complete your application.
*Suitability is decisive, gender is irrelevant!
CBM Christoffel-Blindenmission Christian Blind Mission e.V.
Frau Marie-Luise Krümke